[Loch-Ruadh] On Behalf of Catrin and Tegwared

Don Mckinnon gruffydd392 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 22 16:27:36 PDT 2009

Please add our prayers for Catrin and Tegward. We were't able to participare in the food prep because Marion was sked for surgery tomorrow. That has been postponed until Oct 2.

If there is anything we can do, let us know.

I haven't seen any detail about the funeral. Does anyone know anything?

Is there any plan for a shire
Arrangement to be sent?

Gruffydd and Marion