[Loch-Ruadh] Saturday's Fighter Practice

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 23 12:56:47 PDT 2009

Count on both of my boys being there on Saturday!

The chance to armor up and work out some of this pent up energy caused by the weather has them pretty amped up. I think we could all use an outing and the fresh air!

I know Centurian Fiacha is working hard at getting a good number of fighters to attend with him. I really hope that the Loch Ruadh fighters show up ready to practice. This is a great chance to train with fighters they don't face every month. Learn/Share some tips, techniques, and "no spit there I was" stories!

I have been checking weather.com daily and Saturday should have some great practice weather. Only partly cloudy with the highs in the very low 80's with only a 10% chance of wet weather. Wonderful!!

See you all there!!!

Lady Kat the Blackhearted
Shire of Loch Ruadh, Deputy to the Seneschal
Kingdom of Ansteorra

----------------------------

All fighters (and everyone else) please note:

If the reminder below was not clear enough,
Thursday night Fighter Practice at my house has been moved to Saturday morning at Z Boaz Park.

We have friends who want to come to our Saturday practice but would not be able to make it on the regularly scheduled date of 3 October due to 3 Queens, so we rescheduled Thursday's practice to Saturday.  Clear mud?  Good.

More fighters means more opportunities to fight, and a chance to practice against fighters you may not have fought before.  All of which helps us all improve.

I hope that all Loch Ruadh fighters can make it on Saturday, and that everyone else will come out to support them.

Padraig
Seneschal of Loch Ruadh*****************
Nunc Est Bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.
Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.
- John Stark