[Loch-Ruadh] Fighter practice

Loch Ruadh Seneschal seneschal at lochruadh.org
Wed Sep 9 15:55:03 PDT 2009

To the Populace of Loch Ruadh,

After consulting with Lord Rolf, our Knight Marshal, we have decided to reschedule Fighter Practice and encourage everyone, especially fighters, to attend Glaslyn's Demo and the Regional War Practice this coming Saturday.  Please see Centaurian Damon's messsage below for more information.  Also, you can go to http://www.celtictexas.org/dcf.html for more details on the Celtic Festival itself.

Remember, admission is free if you show up in garb and show your SCA Membership card.

In Service,
Padraig
Seneschal, Loch Ruadh
Nunc Est Bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.
Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.
- John Stark