[Loch-Ruadh] Saturday Change of Saturday Plans for Us

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Fri Sep 11 15:16:18 PDT 2009

Despite my plans to go, I will not be able to attend the Demo / Regional Fighter Practice either.  Our son-in-law's mother is very ill, and he and our daughter have gone to New Braunfels to see her.  Amber and I are keeping our grandsons until Sunday evening.  Amber was able to get the day off from work today but has to go in tomorrow, and I will be taking care of the boys.  I'm don't think that I could properly watch all three of them at a demo, much less a fighter practice.

I apologize for not going, but I do encourage everyone in the Shire, not just fighters, to go if you are able to do so.  Remember, admission to the demo is free if you are in garb and show your SCA membership card.  Have a good time and make sure to mention you're from Loch Ruadh.

Padraig
Senechal of Loch Ruadh
Nunc Est Bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.
Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.
- John Stark