[Loch-Ruadh] Fighter Practice

Loch Ruadh Seneschal seneschal at lochruadh.org
Tue Sep 22 11:36:13 PDT 2009

All fighters (and everyone else) please note:

If the reminder below was not clear enough,
Thursday night Fighter Practice at my house has been moved to Saturday morning at Z Boaz Park.

We have friends who want to come to our Saturday practice but would not be able to make it on the regularly scheduled date of 3 October due to 3 Queens, so we rescheduled Thursday's practice to Saturday.  Clear mud?  Good.

More fighters means more opportunities to fight, and a chance to practice against fighters you may not have fought before.  All of which helps us all improve.

I hope that all Loch Ruadh fighters can make it on Saturday, and that everyone else will come out to support them.

Padraig
Seneschal of Loch Ruadh*****************
Nunc Est Bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.
Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.
- John Stark