[Loch-Ruadh] Condolences

Brighid Mac dallaspanther at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 24 19:17:40 PDT 2009

Catrin & Tegwared,
We just want to offer our most sincere condolences for your loss. We would very much like to come to the memorial service, but due to our work schedules we will not be able to attend.  For this please accept our apologies. Please know that if it were at all possible we would be there.

We wish there were something we could do or say to help in this difficult time. We know things have been hard for you all for a long while now. We will be holding you in our hearts and keeping you in our thoughts.

Brighid & Bear

Be without fear in the face of your enemies.
Be brave and upright that God may love thee.
Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death.
Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.