[Loch-Ruadh] Goodbye my brother

Clint Gallon cgallon at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 18:55:34 PDT 2010

Duke Aaron stopped by on the way home after the memorial. Bear was toasted
and stories were told around the campfire saturday night at Elfsea Defender.
Stories of Bear and how many people he affected in the society and the
message was how much he will be missed.

-- Cathal

On Sat, Apr 3, 2010 at 7:56 PM, Tim <yukon at ddsob.com> wrote:

> By the way, I meant this as a personal reflection of my feelings but I also
> want this to be an open forum as well.  Any and all of you are welcome to
> either reply to this or prompt your own emails with your expressions of
> emotion to Bear.  Please feel free to forward this on to folks not on this
> list that would like to send him an email as well.
>
> Sean

What man is a man who does not make the world better. - Balian of Ibelin