[Loch-Ruadh] Bice Update

Adam Harrison concrete_donkey at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 27 08:33:31 PDT 2010

Even with the forewarning that this was coming, it is difficult to accept.

Everyone else who has already commented has put my thoughts into words in a much better manner than I could ever hope to.  Thank you all for having the eloquence that I am lacking at the moment.

I will echo the sentiment that Bice was always kind and seldom have I found any individuals more willing to lend a hand whenever capable.

There are many that call the SCA "the dream" and part of that dream involves how certain things should be.  Bice was the epitome of how selfless a person should act.  She symbolized, in no small manner, that aspect of the dream.

My condolences to her families (both mundane and SCA).

I do (and will) miss her and her shining demeanor.

-Bjorn