[Loch-Ruadh] Scarlet Letter

Fiona inghean ui Mheadhra fiona0241 at swbell.net
Fri Apr 9 16:34:41 PDT 2010

Greetings unto the Populace of the Shire of Loch Ruadh:

The next issue of the Scarlet Letter will soon be published.  Do you have a story or article you would like to include?  Do you have artwork of which you are proud?  What is your persona story?  Send any and all that you wish published to me so I can include it in the next issue.

As mentioned at populace last Wednesday, I would like to include a section in memory of our beloved Bear.  To that end, please send stories of our friend to be included in the next issue.  Anything you would like to share with his SCA family, whether it be humorous, serious, or both is welcome.

I would also like stories from Gulf War.  Did you hear someone say something funny, memorable, or just plain stupid.  Send it to me to be included in the "At Gulf Way, I heard someone say....."  Do you have any outstanding picture you would like to share...send it to me.

This is your newsletter.  Help make it wonderful by contributing the types of things you want to see included.

Lady Fiona inghean ui Mheadhra
Loch Ruadh Chronicler