[Loch-Ruadh] Reschedule the Ceilidh?

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 11:13:29 PDT 2010

good afternoon!

well, it looks like the rain and the demo tuckered everyone out. No problem!
So, I pose a question to you: would you like to reschedule the ceilidh or
just keep the schedule going? Also, what night would be a good night to have
the rescheduled original scrolls class? Please let me know as soon as
possible so that I can get things posted and announced. Also, I am taking
suggestions on classes so if you have any, just shoot me an email and I'll
get it scheduled. We have such amazing artisans here in Loch Ruadh!

Thank you so much for your continued support of the arts.
Eleanor Cleavely
Minister of Arts & Sciences

--
http://eleanorcleavely.weebly.com/index.html

"Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
take honor from me and my life is done."
--William Shakespeare

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little