[Loch-Ruadh] Subject: Officers Meeting

Sonja Crocker sonja.crocker at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 16:19:34 PDT 2010

I am sorry to say that I will not be able to come tonight. Iain just had an
accident on the trampoline. He hurt his ankle very badly. I am with him now
watching him. I may have to take him in to minor emergency tonight. It
depends on how the ankle does. Please keep him in your thoughts.

Padraig - I have sent my report to you at your seneschal email address.

Cait

Cait O'Hara
mka: Sonja Crocker