[Loch-Ruadh] Sad Tidding

PBW PBW_RN at charter.net
Thu Apr 1 07:02:58 PDT 2010

Sean,

I too first met Bear via the BBS days, long before I even knew what the SCA
was. His online nick BBS was "DreamBearFireWind" when I met him. Bear has
been a part of so many of our lives in so many ways. Mine and Robs kids have
grown up with "Uncle Bear". Bear did not stay with Rob and I near as long as
he did with you (he was only w/ us a couple months) but one thing about Bear
was he was part of the family no matter where he went or where he stayed.

Pookie