[Loch-Ruadh] Sad Tidding

Robyn Cantley elyssiaxvx at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 1 07:40:37 PDT 2010

I don't even know where to begin.....

I am truly blessed to have had such a joy in my life. I lived with Bear, Dad, and my brother for a brief time between high school and the beginning semesters of college. During this time I had the opportunity to spend a lot of time with Bear and I came to be his consort. I traveled with him to many events where I was fortunate to see him fight, see his love for music, for people, and just know what a joy of a person he was. His honor was unmatched, unique. He held no enemy, and he made you a better person just by knowing him. I am a better person for knowing him. He taught me the importance of love, commitments, respect, and friendship.  Being such a huge influence he helped mold the person I am today. I was so happy when he found Sarah, when he found his true match and partner in life. Thank you so much Sarah for loving him the way he deserved to be loved. Thank you Bear for being my friend, through good times and bad. I would say so much more but it's just too hard.

May the road rise to meet you
May the wind be always at your back
The sun shine warm upon your face
The rains fall soft upon your fields
And until we meet again
May God hold you in the palm of his hand

-Ceara