[Loch-Ruadh] Apology

Sonja Crocker sonja.crocker at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 07:38:15 PDT 2010

I just wanted to apologize for my lack of participation as of late. As some
of you may know, my mother went in for a routine colonoscopy and a mass was
found in her colon. It was the size of a baseball. So, she went in for
surgery on Wednesday to have it removed. The doctor had to remove about 8 CM
of colon. she has been in ICU ever since. She is doing better now. Her blood
pressure has finally stabilized (after giving her two pints of blood). They
took all the tubes (NG and Oxygen) out yesterday and she is now eating clear
liquids. They have gotten her to walk a bit but it tires her out and gives
her pain. They are trying to work out a pain medication regimen. It is
difficult since she is allergic to morphine. I am only just now getting to
sit down at my computer. I have been in ICU with her most of the time now. I
will keep you guys updated as I can.

Love and Hugs,

Cait O'Hara