[Loch-Ruadh] Shannon River Raid Reminders

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 6 09:20:33 PDT 2010

Greetings!

Just a few reminders regarding the Shannon River Raid event...

Coordinators:
If you are running a tournament or competition please email a description of it ASAP so
that we can get it on the website. The site is already up and running.

Please email your list of needs (tables, shade, bubble gum) to the Autocrats and to the Chamberlain.

General Reminder:
If you have prizes to donate to the event please email me and I will arrange pick up or
delivery. Anything you have to offer would be greatly appreciated. For example beads,
period jewelry, fabric, feastware, A&S supplies, etc.

Next River Raid Meeting is Wed. the 11th at 7pm at the home of Lord Alric and Lady
Fiona. Please attend and show your support. If you would like to volunteer please email the
autocrats and individual coordinators or attend the meeting. We truly need all of the help
you are willing to offer.

Remember, there are only 76 DAYS left until the event.

In Service,

Lady Katheryn and Lord Alric
Shannon River Raid Stewards
Shire of Loch Ruadh