[Loch-Ruadh] Attention Shannon River Raid Coordinators

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 11 10:33:35 PDT 2010

Greetings Shannon River Raid Coordinators!

Please remember to bring your list of needed event items to the meeting tonight. We need
to get an idea of what is to be taken out of the shed before the event.

I also still need tournament descriptions and activity descriptions from you. The website is
already up and functioning. Please get those to me asap. I have only received A&S, Feast,
and Adult Chivalric.

If you are a coordinator and would like some sort of write up in the Scarlet Letter
specifically about your activity I would also suggest you email it to the Chronicler asap. I
know Lady Fiona is already working on the next edition and the deadline for submission is the 20th.

The meeting tonight is at the home of Lord Alric and Lady Fiona at 7pm. Please plan on attending.

Remember, there are only 72 DAYS until the Shannon River Raid.

In Service,

Lady Katheryn and Lord Alric
Shannon River Raid Co-Stewards ( http://ninja-code.net/shannonriverraid/ )
Shire of Loch Ruadh