[Loch-Ruadh] Award Recommendatons for Shannon River Raid

Loch Ruadh Seneschal seneschal at lochruadh.org
Thu Aug 12 09:04:04 PDT 2010

The Shannon River Raid, our event in October, is rapidly approaching.  It is
time to start considering award recommendations for deserving Loch Ruadhans.

Is there someone in the Shire who you believe should receive recognition for
their hard work and dedication, their supportof and service to the Shire, the
Kingdom and the SCA, for the efforts they have made in honing skills and talents
in the Arts and Sciences.  The only way they will get that recognition is if
someone (that's right, I mean you) takes the time and effort to make an award
recommendation.

Don't know if someone already has a particular award?  You can easily check that
out by going to http://www.lochruadh.org/?id=lr, clicking on the letter of that
person's first (SCA) name, and then on the person's name in the list.

Need information on what awards are available or how to submit an award
recommendation?  That is available as well, at
http://www.lochruadh.org/dl/AwardRecGuideline.pdf.

Help make sure that those who should receive recognition in Court at the Shannon
River Raid get it.  Send your award recommendations in as soon as possible, and
certainly no less than three weeks before the event itself.

In Service,
Padraig
Seneschal