[Loch-Ruadh] Fighter Authorizations / Fighter Practice

Sonja Crocker sonja.crocker at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 20:08:24 PDT 2010

I am sorry but we will not be able to attend fighter practice tomorrow as we
had hoped. Our Jeep broke down on Ragnar today as he was on his way to work.
He can fix it but it will take most of the day tomorrow to get it fixed. I
would borrow my mom's truck (as I normally do when Ragnar works) but it will
be in the shop. When it rains, it pours eh?

I hope everyone has a great time. If you need anything from me, just let me
know.

Cait