[Loch-Ruadh] off topic but need assistance...

PBW PBW_RN at charter.net
Mon Aug 16 01:52:43 PDT 2010

Sorry to be off topic and not SCA related but my Lord Conall and I are in need of assistance. We have not made it widely known for various reasons (which this forum is not the place, if you wish to know more feel free to email me (PBW underscore RN at CHARTER dot NET) and I will fill you in on detials in private) but we are having to move from our home... and the date aproaches faster than we expected; as in the end of the month faster. The assistance we are needing at the moment is I am finding that I have nothing to pack our things *in* or *with*!  Does anyone have any suitable boxes for packing things? Medium to large boxes perhaps? I would love to go to Uhaul and buy moving boxes but finances dont allow that luxery at this time. Anyone have a weeks worth of newpapers? With many of my generation (and younger) doing everything electronic it's not as easy finding newspapers as it once was!

Any assistance anyone can lend would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Lady Magdalea Mac an Ghabhann (AKA Pookie/Pook)