[Loch-Ruadh] Subject: Ceilidh and Pool Party

reminders at lochruadh.org reminders at lochruadh.org
Fri Aug 20 09:10:14 PDT 2010

When: Sat Aug 21, 2010 at 5:00 PM

Where: the home of Lord Padraig and Lady Amber

Map to location: http://tinyurl.com/2mew5o

Bring a pot-luck dish to share, whatever you like to drink, your chair, musical instruments, songbooks, your swimsuits and towels. We can swim, feast, and sing the night away.  Amber and Padraig will provide grilled hot dogs and lemonade.

As always, children are welcome at Amber and Padraig's, but all children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult when in the pool (you don't have to be in the pool with them, but someone needs to be on the pool deck to watch them).

Ceilidh is a gathering of folks to share entertainment. In Loch Ruadh, our Ceilidhs include group singing, individual performances, or sitting around and catching up with everyone.

Wearing garb is encouraged.

For more info contact the Seneschal, Lord Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain, seneschal at lochruadh.org