[Loch-Ruadh] Scarlet Letter deadline

Fiona (Pamela Boles) Fiona0241 at swbell.net
Wed Dec 15 20:10:22 PST 2010

Greetings

The deadline for your next issue of the Scarlet Letter is fast approaching.  Please send articles, pictures, recipes, poems, songs and/or anything you would like to see published by the Dec. 20th deadline.  Because the holidays fall right in the middle of the time during which I usually assemble the newsletter, I would greatly appreciate receiving your contributions as soon as possible.  If you need copies of the appropriate release, please let me know and I will email it to you.  You can sign and/or get the required signatures, scan and email it back to me.  A goodly number of our populace has already signed releases, but I forgot to take copies to the last populace meeting, so please let me know if you need me to email them to you.

This is your newsletter.  I want to make it one of which the populace is proud.

Yours in service,
Lady Fiona inghean ui Mheadhra
Loch Ruadh Chronicler