[Loch-Ruadh] OT - woodworking project

Madelina de Lindesay madelina.de.lindesay at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 11:31:25 PST 2010

Greetings.

I'm looking for a woodworker who can restore an antique bureau (or very
short dresser).  The wood is all sound, but the drawers need to be put back
together and the rails the drawers slide on (not sure what they are called)
may need some work.  Also, the wood needs to be stripped and refinished with
clear polish or wax of some sort.  You can tell I don't know how to do
this.  I would like the work finished in time for Valentine's Day.  If this
project appeals to you, please contact me offlist by email or phone
817-721-8659.

Best regards,
Madelina de Lindesay