[Loch-Ruadh] Subject: Officer's Meeting / Yule Mini Revel

reminders at lochruadh.org reminders at lochruadh.org
Mon Dec 13 15:42:56 PST 2010

When: Wed Dec 15, 2010 at 7:30 PM

Where: the home of Lord Tegwared and Lady Catrin

Map to location: http://tinyurl.com/2ev7v2f

We will be discussing the upcoming year for Loch Ruadh, with emphasis on proposed events.

As is our customer, we will also be celebrating the Yule season - bring a festive goodie to share, whatever you like to drink, chairs, musical instruments,, etc.  It won't go too late, but we do intend to have fun.  Garb is optional, clothing is required - we are a family group, after all.

For more info contact the Seneschal, Lord Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain, seneschal at lochruadh.org