[Loch-Ruadh] OT - woodworking project

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 28 20:05:34 PST 2010

Madelina,
      There are strippers for paint only, but  they might dull the underlying varnish or lacquer.  If it isn't too damaged, the luster can be restored with a variety of things.  I've found that Minwax has a bunch of good things for this type of project.  I'm sure a woodworking store would have someone to give you better info.

       Gwen

Loch Ruadh Rocks!
Beam me sideways, Scottie. These people don't know which way is up!