[Loch-Ruadh] Lord "Duckie" - Gulf War Fighter Practice

Loch Ruadh Seneschal seneschal at lochruadh.org
Wed Feb 3 14:10:11 PST 2010

Rapier fighters can practice only if a warranted rapier marshal is present.  I don't believe we have a warranted rapier marshal in the Shire right now.  A warranted marshal must be present at any official (ie, published on the calendar) practice for whatever style of fighting is being done.

Padraig
Seneschal