[Loch-Ruadh] Garb question

Robyn Cantley elyssiaxvx at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 18 13:09:50 PST 2010

Hello friends,

   I'm going to work on some garb this weekend and I wanted opinions on what I should make based on my time period. It is going to be post 1260, somewhere between then and the end of the 14th century. I was wondering if it was more appropriate to make a kirtle or a cotehardie, or if there's another dress that could possibly be made. I can't find any good information online. I'm going to the fabric store today after work or tomorrow. Any opinions/comments/suggestions greatly appreciated! Thanks.

-Ceara