[Loch-Ruadh] (no subject)

Tim Cantley yukon505 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 20 20:14:13 PST 2010

Love you too, Sis.  I really do hope to see you soon.  I've said many prayers for you...and Amy too.  I'm hoping change is in the wind for me real soon and I'll be seeing all of you more frequently.

Take care and may God bless you.

Sean...little brother to Gwen and Bice`, nephew to Dana and friend, supporter, cousin, big brother and yeah...even dad to the rest of you.