[Loch-Ruadh] GW final list

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 23 07:50:29 PST 2010

Terrence,
Tegwared and I have decided to throw caution to the wind and attend War. Sadly there is no late on-line reg. so we'll be trolling in at the gate. If you can find room for us in camp that's great. Our tent is 12x17, if there's no space, we'll bunk with Kaz and Antonia.
Sorry to disrupt plans, but we will be doing meal prep w/Kaz and Antonia as previously planned and can be added to the chore list. We won't be able to carry any additional camp equipment as we are hitching a ride.

Catrin
Loch Ruadh Rocks!