[Loch-Ruadh] Subject: Inventory of Shire Property

Loch Ruadh Seneschal seneschal at lochruadh.org
Wed Feb 3 11:14:19 PST 2010

Marion spoke to me at the armor workshop on Saturday, and decided that we should have enough people available to get the inventory done in the original date we decided on at Officer's Meeting.  This must have been after she told you all inside that it was being postponed, and the word never made it back inside.

As to questions about time, etc., let's discuss it at Populace Meeting tonight.

Padraig