[Loch-Ruadh] Lord "Duckie" - Gulf War Fighter Practice

Sonja Crocker sonja.crocker at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 14:31:34 PST 2010

Thank you so much for this info Ducky. I will do exactly that. I will be
attending Elfsea Fighter Practice next Wednesday. I will see if I can get a
marshal or two out there with some swishy pokers. I would really love to
have both types represented. Heck, I would love it even more if we could
also get they combat archery marshal (and fighters) out there as well. I
think that would be wonderfully fun. Just like a mini war!:)

Cait

On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 4:16 PM, Chris Edger <theblackknight25 at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Cait,
>
> I have no problem with the rapier fighters showing up and having their own
> practice at the same time as the official heavy practice. HOWEVER, that
> being said, I am not a rapier fighter nor a rapier marshal and would not be
> able to help you in any way.
>
> Unless there is a member of the Kingdom Marshallate authorized to inspect
> rapier gear there (and who can marshal practice) I can not allow rapier
> practice to happen at an official Loch Ruadh fighter practice that I am
> personally responsible for.
>
> My suggestion would be to contact the Central Regional Rapier Marshal
> (Rixende de Rouen) and inquire about having an official marshal attend the
> practice if possible. I think it would be great to get a mix of Ansteorran
> fighters out there. There is a contact link for her at the
> rapier.ansteorra.org site.
>

> Hope this helps!
>

> In Service,
>
> Lord Vemundr "Duckie" Sviobalki
> Shire of Loch Ruadh, Knight Marshal
> Kingdom of Anstorra
>

> This is probably a silly question, but...
>
> Is this fighter practice for chivalric only or will there be rapier
> fighters
> as well?
>
> Cait

Cait O'Hara