[Loch-Ruadh] Subject: Populace Meeting

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 15:08:30 PST 2010

And I will not be able to make it due to a migraine. *sigh*

My report is thus:

Hi! I'm the new A&S Minister! Let me know if you want classes on stuff.
Thanks to Tegward and Catrin and Alric and Fiona for opening their homes on
Saturday for armor/garb workshop and the ceilidh. We all had an awesome
time.

Thanks,
Eleanor of the pounding head