[Loch-Ruadh] FYI to the brewers in the group

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 5 16:01:46 PST 2010

Saw this on craigslist and thought I would share it. I don't know what they are wanting to
barter for it but I figured I'd pass on the info.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/bar/1587960324.html

Ad says (and no, I did not spell check it lol):

"ok i have evevrything you need to make beer or wine. i made beer so its
mostly beer stuff.
ver 50 bottles 24 16oz, 24 ceramic pop top, 22
22oz., 4 kegs 5gal, one full bottle of CO2 ,1
carboy ,2 buckets, 2
cappers, over 100 caps, one wart cooling coil 30' long ,4 books on
ow
to and the history of beer making, 4 keg conectors well over $ 400.00
worth of stuff pick
up only ...sorry give me a call with any questions
817-739-7878. bruce bedford texas i have
more pictures .
what you have to trade or just buy it all

"

Happy Bartering!

Kat