[Loch-Ruadh] GW Online registration

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Thu Feb 11 07:01:25 PST 2010

I'm sure other reminders are coming on the Ansteorra and Elfsea lists, but I'll get mine in now.

We have 1 week until deadline for online pre-registration for Gulf War!  So far I have:

Gruffyd and Marion
Annest and children
Alric and Fiona
Ragnar and Cait, and children
Polydore
Myself and 2 boys

This gives us about 57 feet of land, which puts our line about where we had the firepit last year.

Please pre-reg when possible and send me confirmation so that I can further lay out the camp.  Make sure you include your tent size, it's layout, and whether it is decorated, if you haven't already.

Thanks!,
Terrence
Gulf War camp lackey