[Loch-Ruadh] Health Updates

Donna Wallis sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 13 14:01:33 PST 2010

Gwenllian is doing fine, following doctors orders because I won't let her do otherwise.
 If you would like to visit her she will be at my house for the next couple of days.
Coffee is always on.

Bice is recovering at the pace the doctor expected. Her venalator tube was removed
yesterday morning. She is still in ICU because the doctor feels she will receive better care there.

I'll update again when there is any new news.

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!!