[Loch-Ruadh] Scarlet Letter deadline

Fiona inghean ui Mheadhra fiona0241 at swbell.net
Sun Feb 14 14:11:53 PST 2010

Greetings unto the Populace of the Shire of Loch Ruadh

The deadline is fast approaching for articles, missives, challenges, announcements, Ruadh Noises, etc. for the March/April edition of YOUR newsletter.  Please send any and all contributions to me by Feb. 20th.

Do you have challenges for those traveling to Gulf War???

Do you have challenges for those staying home?

Have you heard any Ruadh Noises lately???

Do you have information you would like to share with the populace about events you have recently attended?  Did anyone go to Kingdom A&S this past weekend?  What about 12th Night?

Please send any and all missives to me as soon as possible.  If you need help with writing your missive, please contact me and I will be happy to assist.

In service,
Lady Fiona inghean ui Mheadhra
Shire of Loch Ruadh