[Loch-Ruadh] Weekly GW Pre-registration nagging

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Tue Feb 16 07:22:19 PST 2010

We have 2 days until GW Pre-registration ends.  If you plan to attend GW XIX in March and wish to camp with Loch Ruadh, please pre-register as soon as possible!

The GW Land-o-crat allots land according to how many people pre-register to camp with Loch Ruadh.  Even though we have a permanent area, the back line of Loch Ruadh's land will be moved up so that it can be used for other campers unless we have sufficient people that pre-registered and designated Loch Ruadh as the group they are camping with.  If you do not pre-register I CANNOT GUARANTEE we will have enough room allotted to us to include your tent in the camp plan!  If we do not, you may have to camp with overflow camping in another area!

Please pre-register as soon as possible, and notify me so that I can include your tent in the camp plan.

Terrence
GW XIX Camp person