[Loch-Ruadh] Scarlet Letter

Fiona inghean ui Mheadhra fiona0241 at swbell.net
Thu Feb 18 18:40:50 PST 2010

Greetings

Just 2 days to submit your missives for the March/April Scarlet Letter.  Do you have advice for the Shire fold attending Gulf War?  Write an article.  Do you have a persona story to tell?  Write it down and send it to me.  Do you have original artwork you would like to share?  Send it in.  Do you have an announcement to make or a story to tell?  Send it to me.  Have you written any medieval style poetry?  We would love to publish it in the Scarlet Letter.

Please send all of your submissions to me by Feb. 20

Lady Fiona inghean ui Mheadhra
Chronicler