[Loch-Ruadh] Lord "Duckie" - Gulf War Fighter Practice

Chris Edger theblackknight25 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 3 14:16:37 PST 2010

Cait,

I have no problem with the rapier fighters showing up and having their own practice at the same time as the official heavy practice. HOWEVER, that being said, I am not a rapier fighter nor a rapier marshal and would not be able to help you in any way.

Unless there is a member of the Kingdom Marshallate authorized to inspect rapier gear there (and who can marshal practice) I can not allow rapier practice to happen at an official Loch Ruadh fighter practice that I am personally responsible for.

My suggestion would be to contact the Central Regional Rapier Marshal (Rixende de Rouen) and inquire about having an official marshal attend the practice if possible. I think it would be great to get a mix of Ansteorran fighters out there. There is a contact link for her at the rapier.ansteorra.org site.

Hope this helps!

In Service,

Lord Vemundr "Duckie" Sviobalki
Shire of Loch Ruadh, Knight Marshal
Kingdom of Anstorra

This is probably a silly question, but...

Is this fighter practice for chivalric only or will there be rapier fighters
as well?

Cait