[Loch-Ruadh] Snow day

Tim yukon at ddsob.com
Thu Feb 11 19:57:29 PST 2010

Ok, ok.  I'll own up to it.  It's my fault.  Jesse (Cuan Ruadh) blamed me
earlier today for bringing this stuff back from NW Arkansas with me
yesterday.  For the last two weeks I've dealt with a combination of ice and
snow up there with temperatures never getting above the 30s.  I drive back
yesterday after the roads clear up thinking I'm going to have some much
warmer weather down here and look what I bring with me...sheesh.  Sorry
folks :)  Throw a snowball at me the next time you see me and we'll call it
even (I just love a good snowball fight, got sent to the principal's office
in high school for being in one).  Hope to see you all soon.

Sean