[Loch-Ruadh] Subject: Officers Meeting

Tom Miller tbone2070 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 13:01:32 PST 2010

I regret that I will not be able to attend either. I have a paper due for
school tomorow. I am horribly behind on it.

I have had no contacts other than someone who desperately wants to sell me
drugs at %80 off and someone else who very kindly wants to help me with
resetting my account information if I will just send them my username and
password.

Thank you
Thomas Grey