[Loch-Ruadh] Home from 12th Night

Lady Eithne eithnethehealer at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 10:28:23 PST 2010

FalconRose was honored to host you and the Baroness at feast. I always
welcome
my rapier champion and my friend Mistress Ameline.
One has great memories of her as Baroness of Elfsea, was her always visiting
each camp at Elfsea events.
I spent many a pleasant bardic fire time with her. And I hope we will have
many more.

FalconRose welcomes all of Loch Ruadh to visit us at GW XIX. our gate is
across from Wolfstar.

In Service to the House, the Shire & the Kingdom, and to the Pursuit of True
Honor,
Lady Eithne ingen meic Cináeda
GrandeDamme FalconRose Keep at Loch Callendre,
Kingdom of Ansteorra, SCA