[Loch-Ruadh] Let's Be Careful Out There

Elizabeth Hawkwood somerlidh at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 7 07:55:56 PST 2010

The tennis courts in the park across the street from my house look like an ice-skating rink. So does the street. So, I'm home this morning. I may go in later, but I'm just enjoying hot coffee at home right now. I have the leave, not so much the insurance deductible.

Stay safe and warm, everyone!

//Elizabeth