[Loch-Ruadh] GULF WAR CAMPNG

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 10 00:07:44 PST 2010

Alf,

Terrence's contact information has been sent to via email. See ya at war!  Don't forget to let
me know if you and yours are planning on participating in the Loch Ruadh kitchen this
year.

Kat the Blackhearted
Shire of Loch Ruadh, Deputy to the Seneschal
Kingdom of Ansteorra

in surch of the lucky one .. setting up the land .. and where all the tents go ... please get a hold of me .. as we have info on our tents for you .. cose we had souch a blast camping with your guys last year ... and would like to again this year ....

 ALF/Nasir