[Loch-Ruadh] FOR SALE: epee blades

Madelina de Lindesay lymadelina at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 11 07:46:43 PST 2010

I have two epee blades for sale.  I bought them several years ago when Sebastian (I think) placed an order, but I don't remember what I paid for them, so I will entertain bids.

Keep in mind, these are the bare blades with no type of hand guard, hilt, etc.

I'm trying to be realistic and get rid of stuff that I'm not using, and these have sat on the top of a bookcase for several years and have never been handled more than bringing them from the car to the house.

Many thanks,
Madelina