[Loch-Ruadh] willow clearing out

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Wed Jan 13 16:04:27 PST 2010

Hi people
I am too tired to post this more than once. The city shafted us and we have to have all our stuff out of the house by Mon. This Weekend we are trying to put as much stuff as we can and take it Tulsa.
I will be leaving lots of stuff. the bits of the old trailer, bookcasess, poles to pavillions,  the shinto shrine ,armor, old historical stuff.  bits and pieces. I am pleased to let you have this stuff.
If you would come by and help us pack up the last of my treasures I would love you forever. With my sugery and John's attacks we are at one piece put in a box every 3 min.
Thank you
willow