[Loch-Ruadh] [Elfsea] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Fri Jan 15 11:30:53 PST 2010

"Baked Squealer?"

________________________________
From: elfsea-bounces+glen.d.wilkerson=lmco.com at lists.ansteorra.org [mailto:elfsea-bounces+glen.d.wilkerson=lmco.com at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Julie Self
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2010 9:42 AM
To: elfsea; Loch Ruadh
Subject: [Elfsea] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Greetings and Salutations Goode Gentles!

Tonight is the cloak competition and revel, here at Kragenworth Keep.  The latest news tells me that the prospect of having a fire in the pit is VERY GOOD!  We want you to come, make merry and enjoy bardic, even if you don't compete.  The feast will have smoked gobbler, baked squealer, fruit pasties and some strange spinach stuff that everyone seems to enjoy.  Bring a dish to share and we will truly have a bounteous feast!
We meet at 6801 Beaty St., Fort Worth, 76112, at 7:30 PM, SCA time, in garb.

Directions:  Take your best route to E. loop 820 and exit on Craig St, 1 block S. of Meadowbrook.  Go E. on Craig to Hunter, N. on Hunter to Beaty.  We are the gray with pink brick on the NE corner of the "T" intersection.  There will be a banner and lanterns on the porch.  If you lose your way, our # is 817-492-9246.  Call us and we will guide you to the house.
Please bring your bardic material, your beverage of choice, a chair and food to share.  I would also recommend a cloak, because, even with a fire, it could get chilly.
We are really looking forward to having you back again and there will be an exciting announcement made!  We can hardly wait!!!!

In Service to the Dream,

Ly. Gwenllian Hertewelle and Ld. Tarkus Pengriff

Loch Ruadh Rocks!