[Loch-Ruadh] Start thinking now!

Fiona inghean ui Mheadhra fiona0241 at swbell.net
Sat Jan 16 19:00:57 PST 2010

Greetings unto the populace of Loch Ruadh

Now is the time to begin thinking about contributions to your newsletter.  I know the deadline is not until February, but I hope you will start writing/drawing your contribution to the Scarlet Letter early.  Any challenges, announcements, ruadh noises to contribute???  Have you attended an event and want to report on how wonderful it was?  Any outstanding workshops to report on?  Write something and send it to me.  If you need help writing the piece, I will be happy to assist!  Just let me know.  This is your newsletter and I know we all want it to be something we can be proud of.

If you have ideas about what kinds of things you want to see in the Scarlet Letter, let me know.  Our newsletter should reflect the wishes of the populace, be informative and entertaining.  Let's make this the best newsletter in the known world!

In service,

Lady Fiona inghean ui Mheadhra