[Loch-Ruadh] New MOAS

Loch Ruadh Seneschal seneschal at lochruadh.org
Thu Jan 21 08:27:53 PST 2010

I am pleased to announce that the Central Regional Minister of Arts and Sciences, Mistress Hanna von Dahl, has selected the next Minister of Airts and Sciences for Loch Ruadh:  Lady Eleanor Cleavely.  Congratulations , Lady Eleanor.  I know that you will do a fine job in this Ofiice.  Please congratulate Eleanor and wish her success in her new Office when next you see her.

Many thanks to Lady Catrin ferch Rhys Of, who also submitted an application for the Office ( and who seemd to breathe a sigh of relief when she found out that Eleanor got the nod (just kidding, Catrin)).

Our heartfelt thanks and appreciation go to our outgoing MOAS, Mistress Caterina Fregoso, who has been an enthusuastic and innovative force not only for the MOAS Office, but for the Shire of Loch Ruadh overall.  I am sorry that she must leave us and will miss her greatly, as I'm sure everyone will.

In Service,
Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain
Seneschal
Shire of Loch Ruadh