[Loch-Ruadh] New MOAS

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 17:29:58 PST 2010

Thank you, Lord Padraig. It is an honor to serve such a wonderful group of
people. I only hope I can match Mistress Caterina's dedication and drive
(and astounding fashion sense and talent for garb!). I have such amazing and
lovely shoes to fill.

To the populace of Loch Ruadh, if you have any suggestions on A&S classes
you would like to see in the coming months, please contact me and I will get
those for you. If you would like to teach an A&S class or host an A&S night,
please contact me and I will be happy to schedule it. If you would like to
be a deputy MOAS, please contact me and you will have my undying gratitude.

Ever in service with a song and a smile,
Lady Eleanor Cleavely
Minister of Arts and Sciences
Shire of Loch Ruadh
Descendant of the White Oak

--
http://eleanorcleavely.weebly.com/index.html

"Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
take honor from me and my life is done."
--William Shakespeare

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little