[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War Meeting?

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Mon Jan 25 07:03:02 PST 2010

I think it's official - my brain has turned completely to boxty (Irish potato pancakes, for the sassenach among ye).

Amber and I returned from our trip to Namron for Roundtable about 4:00am Sunday.  When I finally dragged myself out of bed, I set about trying to catch up on chores around the outside of the house, and missed Kat's phone call because I had left my cell phone in the house.  By the time I spoke with Aingeal and she asked if I was at the meeting, it was already too late to try to make it to the meeting.

So now that I've made my pitiful excuses...  Would someone with a better memory than mine please provide some notes on what went on?

Thanks,
Padraig
Nunc Est Bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.